Become a Passionate, Dynamic, Results-Oriented Coach!
Xcellero Leadership is proud to offer The Leadership Coaching Specialist™ (LCS) designation that provides professionals with quality formal training in executive & business coaching. Participants who complete this program satisfactorily including the written exam will be granted the LCS™ designation from Xcellero Leadership. The Leadership Coaching Specialist program is approved by The International Coach Federation for 20 CCEs and by the Human Resources Certification Institute for 20 HRCI credits.
LCS™ Program Features:
- Designed for both internal and external coaching
- Includes 20 hours of coach training,
- 25 hours supervised client-coaching experience
- Competencies measured by oral review and written examination
- Graduates awarded LCS™ designation upon completion.
- Approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for 20 CCEs
- Approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute for 20 HRCI credits.
For more information about our Leadership Coaching Specialist™ Program:
- Please see our LCS Flyer here
- Contact the Director of Training at by calling 828-349-1524 or clicking here
- To Register Now: Contact Mia Jacobs at 630-983-2861
Dates: Sept 30 – thru Nov 21st. (1:00 PM – 2:00 Eastern/12:00 – 1:00 Central)
Meets for 16 one-hour group sessions on Mondays and Thursdays for 8 weeks, followed by 4 individual meetings with Mentor Coach.
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 pm EASTERN Time
The teleconference course: Meets for a total of 20 hours; 16 one-hour group class sessions via teleconference plus 4 one-hour individually scheduled telephone coaching sessions with each participant following completion of the16 group teleconference class sessions.
Tuition Cost: $1375 (if you register by March 15); $1475 (if you register after March 15)
Manual, Workbook & Assessment Tools are included with course tuition and provided to each student via Email.
Required Text Books: The following books may be ordered from Amazon.com or any major bookseller:
- Strengths Based Leadership – by Tom Rath and Barry Conchie
- Coaching Leaders – by Daniel White and Marshall Goldsmith (foreward)
- Leadership From The Inside Out – by Kevin Cashman
Value and Benefits for Coaches and Organizations
The Leadership Coaching Specialist™ designation is the foundation for a variety of essential services that effectively integrate coaching and leadership proficiencies within the workplace:
- Utilizing coaching techniques and tools to enhance communication and collaboration skills, facilitate collective bargaining negotiation, build strategic relationships within the organization and community, and contribute to the development of innovative programs that effectively support organizational goals, strategies and vision.
- Training supervisory personnel in the use of coaching, leadership and communication skills, i.e., to improve employees’ job performance, career satisfaction and retention, support employees in developing leadership and interpersonal skills, identifying and leveraging strengths, and making behavioral changes.
- Demonstrating and promoting leadership values, sensitivity to diverse populations and ethical interpersonal behaviors that can be applied to both global and local groups.
- Applying information from the DiSC® Personal Profile System as a framework for understanding the human behavior of self and others and for building workplace environments more conducive to employee and organizational success.
- Developing and implementing programs that provide coaching for employees during transitions in times of crisis, workforce downsizing or restructuring, and organizational changes.